Fancy being part of team Mothers Matter?
We are currently recruiting for a full time project manager to join our team, based at our Tonypandy parenting hub.
Huge thanks go to the National Lottery Community Fund for making this happen.
FULL TIME (37.5 hours per week)
Based at our parenting centre in Tonypandy
£24,000 – £28,000 Depending on experience
Mothers Matter C.I.C is a perinatal and wellbeing support organisation operating across Rhondda Cynon Taf. We are recruiting a Project Co-ordinator to join us and work within our team based at our Parenting Hub in Tonypandy town centre. This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week. Due to the nature of the role and organisation need we are not able to offer remote working for the position. As a project coordinator within our organisation, your role serves a crucial purpose in helping the us achieve our mission and goals. Here’s an overview of what the role will involve:
- Project Management for various projects and initiatives throughout the organisation.
- You will need to be responsible for project activities, timelines and updates. Creating and implementing marketing strategies.
- We all pitch on on the marketing needs of the organisation so you will be required to help create compelling content such as social media, blog posts, newsletters and video.
- Assisting with Fundraising. Our organisation is constantly searching for and applying for funds that allow us to continue our services for free. You will be required to spend time searching for an applying for appropriate funds and updating the team.
- A key part of the role will involve networking and collaborating with the rest of our team and external partners. This may include attending events and networking meetings on behalf of the organisation.
- This role will also help in the monitoring and evaluation process. We regularly create internal updates on our work and for external partners and funders.
- Ideally you will be qualified to degree level in business, marketing or equivalant. If you have work experience of the third sector or in a similar role at a minimum of three years, this would also be acceptable.
- Experience of working well with deadlines and in a time pressured environment.
- Self driven and the ability to manage your own workload.
- Excellent IT skills, experience with MS office suite, Canva & social media platforms
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Must be comfortable with a dynamic, changing environment.
Please send a CV and covering letter outlining your experience as it relates to the job advertised to email@example.com and please add PROJECT COORDINATOR to the subject line of your email.
This project is funded thanks to the National Lottery Community Fund