We are hiring!
We’re looking to expand our team at Mothers Matter and are looking for for a reliable receptionist to be based at our centre in Tonypandy.
This position will provide essential support to our team by being the first point of contact for visitors, clients, and partners. The receptionist will be responsible for answering phone calls, responding to emails, greeting visitors, and providing general administrative support.
Title: Admin / Receptionist
Hours: part time, 19.5 hours a week, Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday
- Computer literate
- Social media experience
- Excellent people skills
- Great organisation skills
- Friendly telephone manner
- Cash handling
ABOUT MOTHERS MATTER
We are a perinatal Mental Health project providing free counselling (face-to-face or via zoom), community home support, wellbeing workshops, peer groups, drop-in service, empowerment groups, mental health awareness classes and family events. We offer support to pregnant mums, neonatal mums and mums of children aged 0-5 years old. We offer support to both Mum and Dad from the very early stages with the aim of preventing Mental Health escalation.
We aim to support Mum by:
- To empower Mums to know their worth
- To ensure all mums who are suffering with perinatal mental health are visited and offered support
- To offer worksheets, journalling, coping mechanisms, self-reflection and the opportunity to talk through Mum’s thoughts, feelings and behaviours
- To offer all Mums and Dads in Rhondda Cynon Taff who are struggling counselling sessions, free of charge
- To offer the opportunity to source guidance and support, and meet with Mums and others
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and covering letter expressing your interest in the role to email@example.com to apply